Goodreads: On the day that Naho begins 11th grade, she receives a letter from herself ten years in the future. At first, she writes it off as a prank, but as the letter’s predictions come true one by one, Naho realizes that the letter might be the real deal. Her future self tells Naho that a new transfer student, a boy named Kakeru, will soon join her class. The letter begs Naho to watch over him, saying that only Naho can save Kakeru from a terrible future.
- Bittersweet love triangle;
- Lovely story about regrets and how they influence of our lives;
- Cool characters whom you would not mind knowing in real life;
- The art is really cute and very consistent in quality.
Read Orange on mangareader for free.
- It’s not the usual, simple love story solely focused on the two protagonists getting together;
- Leaves you cheated for the “realtionship” part of the story;
- It is not really clear whether the manga is completed or not…and it feels like it could do with a few more chapters.